WELCOME TO MERCU BUANA ENGLISH CLUB (MBEC) FORUM. Smile

To take all kind of fun stuffs offered by our forum, please LOG IN if you are already a member or REGISTER yourself to join our community if you're not yet.

Don't forget to visit MBEC Official Site : http://mbec.co.nr
WELCOME TO MERCU BUANA ENGLISH CLUB (MBEC) FORUM. Smile

To take all kind of fun stuffs offered by our forum, please LOG IN if you are already a member or REGISTER yourself to join our community if you're not yet.

Don't forget to visit MBEC Official Site : http://mbec.co.nr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where we could practise english?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aziz_z4
ADVISOR
ADVISOR
aziz_z4

where we could practise english? Empty
PostSubject: where we could practise english?   where we could practise english? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi boys and girls, welcome in MBEC's forum. I'm Zhie MBEC's alumnus, hope I also could join this forum and some of you could share with me, and what I have in mind for now are "where exactly the right place to practise our english?"

There are so many way that we could practise our english, for me english is something that more absolute and also a need. Just like the air. I have to breath and without breathing a human being can't live. So maybe for me everywhere is the right place. I thought it was an easy thought and also fun. Indeed it was fun when we could do something that we really loved so much. But there also has a problem that reacted for my action. So what you guys opinion? That was my story how bout yours?[/justify]
Back to top Go down
skullhonggg
skullhonggg

where we could practise english? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where we could practise english?   where we could practise english? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:24 pm

i agree with u, conversation i think is so important rabbit rabbit rabbit
Back to top Go down

where we could practise english?
Page 1 of 1