WELCOME TO MERCU BUANA ENGLISH CLUB (MBEC) FORUM. Smile

To take all kind of fun stuffs offered by our forum, please LOG IN if you are already a member or REGISTER yourself to join our community if you're not yet.

Don't forget to visit MBEC Official Site : http://mbec.co.nr
WELCOME TO MERCU BUANA ENGLISH CLUB (MBEC) FORUM. Smile

To take all kind of fun stuffs offered by our forum, please LOG IN if you are already a member or REGISTER yourself to join our community if you're not yet.

Don't forget to visit MBEC Official Site : http://mbec.co.nr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conversation Class (part I)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pratiwi
pratiwi

Conversation Class (part I) Empty
PostSubject: Conversation Class (part I)   Conversation Class (part I) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Conversation Class

Friday (23/9),MBEC (Mercu Buana English Club) was held a conversation class for all MBEC Lovers. The conversation class was a regular program of MBEC, Conversation class was very important to practice smoothness and proficiency in speaking English, especially for all MBEC Lovers. Not only about it, he conversation class was expected to grow excellent seeds for Public Speaker, even newscaster, storyteller or debater who will follow the competition newscasting, storytelling or debate in internal and external campus.

Conversation class was held on every Friday , started from 1.00 to 3.00 pm at room T- 404. with Mr. Nathan. Mr. Nathan or Nath's conversation class coach who came from United States, New York and he's also a lecturer at University of Indonesia. Conversation class had a few rules that must be followed by all people who involved within, they are:
• Do not speak Indonesia
• Do not speak Indonesia
• Just call him Nateh, no Mr. or Sir
• No lying
So, we should use fully in speaking English. Don't be afraid if your grammar's not good because it could still be improved and increased. Smile

At the beginning of meeting , we discussed about introduction. We made groups, and one group was consisted of 2 to 3 persons and introduced each other friend started from name, faculty/Major, what's their dream and what's their fear. After that, we and Nath discussed all about material that would be discussed in next week . the situation was really fun because Nath very excited to guide us and we wished that we could win various competitions in internal and external campus.

So prepare for u self for discussing on the next week…. Conversation Class (part I) 2354740358 Conversation Class (part I) 2811179292
Back to top Go down
annisa.aryani
MBEC Lover
annisa.aryani

PostSubject: Re: Conversation Class (part I)   Conversation Class (part I) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:44 pm

pratiwi wrote:
Conversation Class

Friday (23/9),MBEC (Mercu Buana English Club) was held a conversation class for all MBEC Lovers. The conversation class was a regular program of MBEC, Conversation class was very important to practice smoothness and proficiency in speaking English, especially for all MBEC Lovers. Not only about it, he conversation class was expected to grow excellent seeds for Public Speaker, even newscaster, storyteller or debater who will follow the competition newscasting, storytelling or debate in internal and external campus.

Conversation class was held on every Friday , started from 1.00 to 3.00 pm at room T- 404. with Mr. Nathan. Mr. Nathan or Nath's conversation class coach who came from United States, New York and he's also a lecturer at University of Indonesia. Conversation class had a few rules that must be followed by all people who involved within, they are:
• Do not speak Indonesia
• Do not speak Indonesia
• No lying
So, we should use fully in speaking English. Don't be afraid if your grammar's not good because it could still be improved and increased. Smile

At the beginning of meeting , we discussed about introduction. We made groups, and one group was consisted of 2 to 3 persons and introduced each other friend started from name, faculty/Major, what's their dream and what's their fear. After that, we and Nath discussed all about material that would be discussed in next week . the situation was really fun because Nath very excited to guide us and we wished that we could win various competitions in internal and external campus.

So prepare for u self for discussing on the next week…. Conversation Class (part I) 2354740358 Conversation Class (part I) 2811179292

lets be brave to speak english, don't be afraid to be wrong Conversation Class (part I) 3250677235 Conversation Class (part I) 3250677235 Conversation Class (part I) 3250677235
Back to top Go down
pratiwi
pratiwi

PostSubject: Re: Conversation Class (part I)   Conversation Class (part I) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:00 pm

annisa.aryani wrote:
pratiwi wrote:
Conversation Class

• Do not speak Indonesia
• Do not speak Indonesia
• No lying

lets be brave to speak english, don't be afraid to be wrong Conversation Class (part I) 3250677235 Conversation Class (part I) 3250677235 Conversation Class (part I) 3250677235

yups i agree with u sist dance 2 Conversation Class (part I) 3637272247 Conversation Class (part I) 3637272247
Back to top Go down
Deniez Hitsmaker
SUPPORT DIVISION
SUPPORT DIVISION
Deniez Hitsmaker

PostSubject: Re: Conversation Class (part I)   Conversation Class (part I) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 pm

hmm,,, great... :p

pale dance pale dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitsmaker.co.nr
Eko Tama Putra Saratian
MBEC Lover
Eko Tama Putra Saratian

PostSubject: Re: Conversation Class (part I)   Conversation Class (part I) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:17 pm

let's support a new brand of MBEC..

Conversation Class (part I) 3626002203 Conversation Class (part I) 3626002203 Conversation Class (part I) 3626002203
Back to top Go down
skullhonggg
skullhonggg

PostSubject: Re: Conversation Class (part I)   Conversation Class (part I) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Eko Tama Putra Saratian wrote:
let's support a new brand of MBEC..

Conversation Class (part I) 3626002203 Conversation Class (part I) 3626002203 Conversation Class (part I) 3626002203
goyang goyang goyang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversation Class (part I)   Conversation Class (part I) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conversation Class (part I)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcement-
Jump to: